I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty bad at holiday shopping. I CRACK under the pressure of finding the best possible gift for each person. My life quickly turns from "Oh, I've got plenty of time to figure this out" to "Holy cannoli! It's Christmas Eve and I didn't even start shopping yet..." So, I just start grabbing any random thing that's in front of my face and hope for the best!
Considering there is still time to get items shipped to your house for the big day, we put together a little gift guide for the food enthusiast in your life.
1. We don't take ourselves too seriously, but we do take our veggies seriously. That is why we love this
Buy Me Brunch tee.
2. If you're looking for a little inspiration, look no further than one of the most beautiful cookbooks in all of the land,
The Forest Feast. Not only will the recipes knock your socks off, but the book looks great on your coffee table, too.
3. Definitely ask for the Nutribullet this year! It literally turns anything into a divine smoothie of green goodness in the blink of an eye. The clean up is a breeze and it comes in under $100!
4. Who doesn't need a spoon set that will not only brighten up your cooking, but also double as the most stylish fake microphone ever! These are from One King's Lane, but I'm obsessed with these spoons from Wind & Willow.
5. You wanna be the most stylish B at the farmer's market? Then you gotta make a little sacrifice. In this case, the sacrifice is $76 bucks- but honestly, I totally support it. I just keep telling myself it's environmentally friendly so I don't feel so bad! You can get it at Proper Assembly and it's on sale!
Give your friends and family the gift of more time and healthier meals this year with a Voeden Gift Subscription.
Then check out our Voeden Pantry Store to create the most wonderfully nutritious, insanely delicious gift basket:
Peace, Love and Happy Shopping! Let us know which foodie gifts you love to give in the comments section below.